Friday, January 25, 2013

Scrap 4 hire

I have an obsession with owls, it all started after my grandfather died his grand-daughters got to go through some of his old jewlery that he collected. While browsing we came across an owl necklace and something just clicked it reminded me of my grandfather. I guess because its an wise old owl, and I also thought my grandfather was a pretty smart guy! So I grabbed up the owl and brought it home with me, I named him "Sonny" after my grandfather. Since then I have collected several owl peices for my room and other owl jewelry -For Christmas, my baby got me some owl jewerly and my sister and her family got me some owls to go in my room.  

So while I was designing under the Queen B, I wanted to keep my digital kits seperate from my Scrap 4 hire business.  I guess because passing out the queen b business cards I got a lot of reaction about what the b stood for..mainly from family and friends..haha so I decided I wanted to change my Scrap 4 Hire business name to Night Owl Custom Creations.  I'm slowly going to change my kits over to NOCC- or NightOwl, and probably get rid of this blog and facebook all together. I will still be around under NOCC tho so make sure you follow/like me!