Thursday, January 31, 2013

my life 2013 freebie and news!!


Wow so we have almost made it to our second month of My life 2013!! All links to Jan are gone, if you have missed a part  you will have a chance to get it don't worry! You might have noticed that when you download this part the name is different. If you haven't read any of the following posts, since I'm not selling my designs at PDW I have decided to merge all my hobbies into one account- the account under my real facebook page. I love decorating, crafting, photography, digital scrapbooking and scrap for hire. From now on I will be doing it all under one account. Night Owl Custom Creations
So please keep these links-you will be needing them!
My New blog (this one will be shutting down soon!) 



Now on to the freebie! Grab the dot papers HERE

Coming to my NOCC facebook page soon!