Thursday, January 24, 2013

my life 2013 freebie

Is it just me or does anyone else have trouble keeping up with project life, 365, or project 52 or whatever its called? I keep forgetting to write down what happens or take picture...ugh I'm terrible. All I know is that I go to a job that I HATE and when I'm not working I'm either at home with my fur baby or at my bf's house playing house..which I totally love btw! I did manage to get a freebie made for you tho, I hope you can use it! 

Sorry- follow my new facebook page for a chance to get them!

So ladies (and gentlement..maybe) I need some feedback. What are you wanting to see in this kit? What am I missing? What do you use on every layout you make, esp the project life ones? Please let me know!

Here is the preview of things you should already have Plus some solid papers....