Friday, September 21, 2012

the I heart Booty bag plus freebie

We are celebrating Talk Like a Pirate day at PDW all week long! 
And I actually got a little designing done for this special week :) yay..go me!!
I made my first grab bag for this store, and im super excited!
For this week only (till the 25th) you can grab this booty bag for only $3!!
Do you want to see some layouts I made using this kit?


Credits: I heart school - Owl
I heart to journal- journal block
everything else is from I heart the forest

Credits: I heart the forest- ( I recolored the bear) everything but the journal  block
thats from I heart to journal

Credits: I heart the forest-  everything but the journal  block
thats from I heart to journal

Now do you want to see the previews??

I heart school
 
I heart the forest
     
I heart to journal

If you want to see even more layouts I made, check out my scrap for hire blog! 
Now for the freebie :)
I was being a tad bit lazy and really just running out of time so I didn't cut them up they are all on one sheet. soo sorry about that!