Saturday, September 8, 2012

Buy My Store

Since it's not in the store as of yet, I'm going to be offering this sweet deal on my blog this week. Next week it will be in the store, along with a new kit!! You can check out all my kits available in MY STORE.

On my way home from work I had some car problems, and as you know getting your car fixed is not cheap.  My back window will not roll up and my car just started acting funny when sitting still.  Pretty soon I will have to put my precious car in the shop. :(:( <---extremely sad faces.

If you are interested in this special deal ( its a pretty good deal!) I have a little paypal button on the side of the blog, just click on that. Once I get the invoice I will send you links for my kits! (Just give me time, because I might be at work when I get the invoice.) 
Don't forget that I will be having a new kit coming out this Friday!! Along with some printables :)