Friday, August 10, 2012

New Release Friday

Zoo Review
Summer time equals family time, and if you are anything like my family, you probably spent some of your time at the zoo. I have a lot of pictures that I took at the zoo, and I wanted a very special kit to help capture the fun time that we shared while there. 
I asked Alexandra to make a collab with me, because I knew that she would add her special touch to make this kit even better! 
**Check out the other previews to see the entire kit** 

This digital kit is jammed packed with lots of fun items. 
The Queen B 
14 pattern papers 
5 almost solid papers (recolored) 
3 buttons 
1 check mark 
10 kraft cut animal stamps 
2 sets of leaves 
1 leaf 
3 flowers 
7 word strips 
1 blank strip 
2 word blocks 
2 review cards 
1 sand mat 
1 wagon 
1 tab 
2 signs 
2 ribbons 
1 heart 
1 label 
2 journal cards 
5 frames 
1 food court sign 
1 restroom sign 
2 quote bubbles 
1 peacock feather 
1 peacock 
1 fence 
1 boy and 1 girl restroom sign 
1 pawprint set 

AleXandra 
8 papers 
1 lowercase alpha 
1 bead 
1 bling 
1 Alligator 
1 bird 
1 toucan 
1 tiger 
5 trees 
2 grass borders 
1 snake 
1 torn tag 
1 pearl 
1 hanger 
4 frames 
3 flowers 
1 canvas brad 
1 cage 
3 buttons 
1 branch 
1 bow 
2 leaves 
2 pieces of tape 
7 clusters