Friday, July 20, 2012

quickpage freebie and honey pot reward cards


I love getting rewarded for shopping, I will shop at a store more often if I know that I will get something for free in the long run. Do you do the same? I know some digital scrapbooking stores offer rewards when you shop at their store and I have seen some designers that have reward cards if you purchase kits from them. I thought about doing something like this a long time ago but I didn't want to "copycat" anyone, so I put it on the back burner. Now that I see more and more desginers doing this I figured I might as well do it also. Like I said I love getting free stuff..who doesn't?? 
How it works: Download/save the card..keep it somewhere safe.
When you buy a kit from me write the invoice down on the honey pot.
When the card is filled up, send it to me in an email @ thequeenbdesigns@gmail.com
(give me a cpl days to repsond because sometimes work is hectic and I don't get time to get on the computer) 
Don't forget to write down the kit that you want for free!!


Fine Print:
* On Special Rewards cards.. you have to make the purchases during the timeframe stated in order to use the card.
 **They can only be used once** If you buy 4  kits, put the first 3 on the special card then the 4th one on the regular card**
Example: I give out a special reward card in Oct and the deadline is Dec 1. The purchases have to be within Oct and Dec 1 for it to count in the special card. Any kits bought before Oct will be counted toward on the regular honey pot card.

** Jan 1 2013 will be a new card or new program so make sure you use them before then :) Thanks and have a great day!

Now to the freebie