Wednesday, January 9, 2013

my life 2013

2013!! It's soo crazy, here we are in the year 2013. I'm feeling pretty blessed this year and I think its going to be a wonderful year for me! I did stop selling my designs at PDW, I wish that I didn't have to but I just don't have the time I barely have time for anything anymore and my neck just kills me when I'm designing. So I have decided that I'm going to design for fun and that way I can design when I want to and just for a few minutes ...not spend the entire day trying to come up with something. 

So if you follow my facebook you know that I am making a 2013 kit called MY LIFE 2013. I wanted to make a kit that I could use throughout the year and I'm planning on making a mini kit each month to give away for free on my blog and facebook page. I will either give out a monthly mini or just random pieces biweekly I'm not sure yet..who knows I just may give out random pieces as I make them. So please follow my blog and facebook so you don't miss out on anything! I'm not sure how long I will keep each link active..I really need to clean off my 4shared so I have plenty of room to keep my new kits. 

Here is my first layout using this kit...yepp its a sneak peek at what is to come....hehe





                                   

another look of the papers I have soo far..

I'm slowly adding pieces to it..eventually it will all come together.

I'm thinking about making each month like a mini kit Jan-New Year New beginning
Feb- love vday engagement maybe
what would you want for march IF I actually did something like that? Please let me know if you would want to see anything special in this kit (just leave a comment)