Friday, June 1, 2012


Can you believe its already June?? I can't!! This month is a very busy month for me. My little niece's birthday is in a couple days, my birthday is the 25th, and I usually take my vacation to Louisiana that week. (but im not soo sure this year) Anyways it also means I will be doing a lot of work trying to get to make y'all freebies :) So lets start this month off right, with a couple new kits and freebies..shall we??
First up is:


I also have an addon to it called

**Freebie at the bottom**

Also I have a new freebie on my Facebook page! Delicate Flower pt. 2. **But it will only be up for a week, because I will add it to pt 1 and pt3 (more on that in a minute) and add it to the store on the 8th!**


Ok so about Part 3 of delicate flower..I'm going to be holding a creative team call the 5th or 6th and pt 3 will be for you to try out my designs to see if you would be interested in being on my team and also to see if your scrapping style and my kits mesh well together.  I will be sending out an ad with more information and requirements the 5th or 6th!! 


The freebie Linger