Thursday, January 5, 2012

Facebook freebie!

Tomorrow morning I'm sending out the final copy of the I still believe newsletter. But if you haven't subscribed yet, I recommend you doing so!! There will be a new freebie coming out soon, I just have to add a few more items and it will be completed!
I have been working on making a facebook page for my designs, stupid me tho made a whole new account and then figured out I needed a page not an account..ahh lol sometimes I am soo blonde!! Anyways I have a small freebie on my page! So come check it out!!
I am loving the new facebook timeline, I have created a few for my family members and I thought I would share a couple with you. * The first 3 and the freebies were made using the new freebie coming soon! But this freebie will only be available for a very short time, so subscribe to my newsletter and like my fb page in order to receive this gift!