Sunday, December 18, 2011

Diary of a Wimpy Kid party pt 1

We had my little nephew's 10th birthday party yesterday. When I asked him what he wanted his theme to be for his birthday, he first said he wanted a lego party. One day he mentioned  something about the new book Cabin Fever -Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and from there we decided to do Diary of a Wimpy Kid party. I sent a lot of time researching some ideas and trying to find game ideas for 10 year old would like. I will post some links at the bottom of this post!

First of all my favorite party of the party....MAKING THE INVITES!

I used Brittish Designs ROCK OUT to make my adorable Invites!


Second Part- Figuring out Party Favors

Well since this is Diary of a Wimpy Kid party I included
 mini composition note books
pencils
Bookmarks that I made (also using Brittish Designs -Rock Out)
I printed out little sheets showing them how to draw faces
sheets of questions
blank story sheets
and of course lots of candy!


LINKS

Wimp yourself- make your own wimpy kid!

Event kit- we used some of the games in here! Just click on the yellow book!

Pictures of the party to come!