Saturday, November 19, 2011

starting over and a freebie



After taking a very long break from designing and scrapbooking, I think its about time to rejoin the community and get back to a very important hobby of mine. This is my therapy, something I do to escape the hardship of life. I have missed it soo much!
I changed my name once again......I started making custom birthday invitations and I wanted something fresh, so I thought and thought about it for over a month. Asked all my friends what I should name "myself" and well nothing was standing out to me. Everything we came up with, couldn't work for both scrapbboking and invitations. (Yea I"m sure a million people could come up with something, but this is not something Im good at) Well anyways at work I get called Queen B -short for Brittney (I hope anyways, at least thats what I tell myself) so I figured why not its cute, I love it, why not use it? So here I am QUEEN B. (Brittbree-Brittney)
And guess what??? Im working on not one but several kits! They will be released as freebies for a very limited time. And starting off the freebies is a paperpack called SUNSET ON THE GRASS.
LINK EXPIRED- check back often for new freebies!!
Please do not share this file with anyone!!! Just send them to my blog so they can download it themselves!! If you make a layout using any of my products I would love to see them!! Just email them to me!! (email address is in my tou) Thanks and I hope you have a wonderful day- God Bless- TheQueenB-brittbree